Courses and Modules are appropriate for NAATI certified interpreters and translators required to recertify their credentials.
Interpreting and Translation Books for Sale
Language Experts - Creating Future Opportunities
Complete PD and Recertification activities delivered online in a virtual classroom environment.
Courses (on site) and webinars covering all facets of translating and interpreting delivered by highly trained educators and expert industry presenters
Flexible high quality intensive skills based, highly interactive on-site and webinar sessions
Regular, current & relevant training incl. preparatory programs aimed at current and future practitioners.
Preparation for Recognized, Provisional and /or Certified Interpreter or Translator exams, PD points and practice Tests
Recertification & PD training
Tel: +61 3 90771418
Online Learning for Interpreters & Translators via our Webinar Program for Recertification/Revalidation and PD
Language Experts has unleashed the POWER OF WEBINAR TRAINING through this exciting professional development (PD) opportunity! Complete PD activities from anywhere in the world using your desktop PC or laptop. Achieve your PD points for recertification easily and conveniently. Now offering more than 25 modules/ competency units to small groups, conducted in real time in a virtual classroom environment.
Our Webinars are designed and delivered by experts in the translating and interpreting industry. We take pride in our flexible, professional services to meet interpreter and translator training and professional development needs and assist you in achieving recertification PD points easily and conveniently.
There are almost thirty Modules/Competency Units & Courses to choose from as follows:
- Duties and Responsibilities of Interpreters and Translators in Legal Settings
- Police Interpreting and Translation Course
- Ethics and Professionalism Course
- Translation Techniques Course
- Linguistics Course
- Medical Terminology Course (over two separate sessions)
- Chuchotage Interpreter Course
- Introduction to Health-Legal Interpreter & Translator Course
- Ethics and Professionalism Modules (Modules 1, 2 and 3)
- Memory retention and note-taking skills (Modules 1 and 2) Course
- Dialogue and Consecutive Interpreting
- Listening and Comprehension Skills
- Telephone Interpreting Techniques
- Note-Taking in Consecutive Interpreting
- Transfer Skills for Interpreters and Translators
- Chuchotage - Whispered Simultaneous Interpreting Techniques (Modules 1 and 2)
- Research Skills
- Sight Translation
- Video Conference Interpreting
For further information about our courses
- Please contact us for the 2021 Webinar guide.
To register and pay-online for any of the modules or workshops please go to left side of this page and make your selection.